Saturday, June 15, 2013

Target Mobile: Save $50 on iPhone purchase

Target currently has an awesome promo going on in their mobile department:  through July 6, trade in any working cell phone and get the value of your phone PLUS an extra $50 toward the purchase of an iPhone!


Since my husband and I were both eligible for an upgrade, we each traded in our iPhone 4 for an iPhone 5 and have a gift card with $28 still left on it!  I was sad I didn't get to keep my old phone (I let my boys play with it) but we couldn't have afforded a new phone without this program.  Now we just have to buy new car chargers and cases since they changed both of those with the 5 (:


You can check the value of your current phone online if you want...I'm not sure if the online quote is different than the one in the store though.

2 comments:

  1. Does this work if you trade in a phone that is not an iphone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can trade in any phone, but the $50 discount is only good towards the purchase of an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete